Homeopathy/constipation

Question
hello sir,

I am your patient, sir you have diagnosed me and prescribed me withania somnifera 15 drops for less libido but after taking it for 5 days I am having constipation sir tell me what to do, and 1 more thing is that withania somnifera alone is ok for sex improvement or any otner medicine is required because after taking it for 5 days i felt no improvement.

Regards
sushant

Answer
Dear Sushant,
         Homeopathic remedies are very gentle; so, you may have to wait for some more days to see results. This medicine should help to improve your libido too. As for your constipation, I suggest that you avoid taking any medicine for it. Increase your intake of fiber in the form of fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water, and exercise regularly. This should take care of your constipation. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri