Homeopathy/endometriosis

Question
i done laparoscopy two times  my tubes are blocked due to endometriosis . im 31 old lady have no child, i  want to try ivf but pain is still there. iwas  taking ovral g for two months but pain is still. can homeopathic medicine will cure my diseas rootly anf no harm of my ivf plz give me the righ solution and suggest me right medicine for me thanks

Answer
Dear Aroma

be confident and try homoeopathy as endometriosis and blocked tubes are is curable, and you may get a pregnancy with out IVF. give sufficient time for homeopath to treat you and get pregnancy

Remedy in homoeopathy   is selected carefully on individual basis and needs a long time care. Please visit a good homoeopath in person.

if you need our help kindly visit our web and follow instructions for consultation

regards  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran