Homeopathy/finasteride.

Question
hello sir.i am rafsan and 18 years old.recently i was diagnosed with low testosterone level.so i started taking baryata carbonica 200c to boost my testosterone level.but i was also facing hair fall.so i went to a dermatologist and he prescribed me finasteride 1mg.now my question is,is it safe to take finasteride while taking baryata carbonica.is there any possible interaction or will baryata carb hinder the action of finasteride.please reply me in details.thank you....

Answer
Finasteride LOWERS testosterone. Also, What IDIOT told you to take Bar carb?
Look at: http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/b/bar-c.htm
to see what you have done to yourself.
Read all the way to the end.
When Homeopathics first came out each one was given to a man or woman that was perfectly healthy.
Hahneman then wrote down precisely EACH SYMPTOM that the remedy CAUSED. That action is called PROVING and is a RULE of Homeopathy.
If you do NOT need a remedy you will prove it.
If you DO need the remedy, that is if you have all those symptoms, the remedy will CURE you.
Look at the bottom for the antidote and take it. I call this thing you have done DUMB.
Go to a professional.
That said, Homeopathics will NOT raise Testosterone levels.
Go to an MD and get them to prescribe testosterone. The idiot Doctor that gave you that Finasteride is obviously a QUACK if he knew you had low testosterone. Quack, Quack, Quack.
Dr. Alva Irish

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish