Homeopathy/Head tumor

What alternative treatment would you recommend for a glomus jugulars tumor / chemodectoma ? My dad has this and treatment will be gamma knife are there any remedies that would help after the gamma knife too?
Thank you

It would be advisable for your dad to see a homeopath close to him, so that he can be treated constitutionally. This will provide the best results. If I were to select specific remedies only on the basis of the tumor, I would recommend the best antitumor remedies in Homeopathy, namely Thuja occidentalis and Lapis alba. He can take both in the 30C potency, taking 4 pills thrice daily for 2 months. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.