I have moderate hearing loss in both the ears - more pronounced in left ear. I was diagonized with bilateral otosclerosis even though it is not genetic in my entire family. Since I was not keen on going for surgery, I am currently using hearing aids. I am told that there is no cure for it in allopathy. I am interested in knowing if there is any possibility of at least slowing down hearing loss through homeopathy. By the way I also have tinnitus in both the ears.

Dear Gaurav

Otosclerosis is a disease of ear bone degeneration that most commonly develops during the teen or early adult years. we can definitely stop further degeneration and some times revers the case. Needs a proper care and long time management. Please visit a good doctor near you to take up the case

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!