Homeopathy/please sort out my doubt.

Question
Hello there,

My name is Ronit. Please sort a homeopathic query of mine. Below I am giving you one of the the observation (6th observation) of Kents 12 observation.Please give answers of my queries listed below regarding that.

Here is the 6th observation( This is one of the exception in Kents 12 observation and is not mentioned everywhere) :

In The Chronic Disease [Vol. 1; Pg 126; Reprint 2000; B. Jain] , "The only allowable exception for an immediate repetition to the same medicine is when the dose of a well-selected and in every way suitable and beneficial remedy has made some beginning toward an improvement, but its action ceases too quickly, its power is too soon exhausted, and the cure does not proceed any further. This is rare in chronic diseases, but in acute diseases and in chronic diseases that rise into an acute state it is frequently the case. It is only then, - as a practiced observer may recognize - when the peculiar symptoms of the disease to be treated, after fourteen, ten, seven , and even fewer days, visibly cease to diminish, so that the improvement manifestly has come to a stop, without any disturbance of the mind and without the appearance of any new troublesome symptoms, so that the former medicine would still be perfectly homťopathically suitable, only then, I say, is it useful, and probably necessary to give a dose of the same medicine of a similarly small amount, but most safely in a different degree of dynamic potency. When the remedy is thus modified, the vital force of the patient will allow itself it everything that may be expected of this medicine and in this ailment.

Now, my doubts in this observation are a follows:

1. In the 16th line of above observation following thing is mentioned " but most safely in a different degree of dynamic potency". Now please tell me what is the meaning of different degree of dynamic potency? Does that mean to give the remedy in high potency? If it means high potency then how much high, if currently a patient is given 10M of a particular remedy?

2. Also please tell me the meaning of following
" chronic diseases that rise into an acute state ".
What is the meaning of acute state here. Does this mean that a problem that is chronic but troubles for short durations and infrequently. For example my Social anxiety problem is chronic but toubles for short durations like 5-6 minutes ,then stops and comes back after some time for few minutes.

Please give answers of my questions and I will be very grateful to you.

Thanks to you , looking for a quick reply.

Answer
1. but most safely in a different degree of dynamic potency MEANS DIFFERENT (POTENTIZED = DYNAMIC) POTENCIES LIKE 30, 200, 1M and SO ON...(READ PHARMACY, CHAPTER ON POTENTIZED)

2. chronic diseases that rise into an acute state MEANS ACUTE EXACERBATION OF CHRONIC DISEASE. (FOR MORE ON THIS READ ON DR.HAHNEMANN'S CLINICAL CLASSIFICATION OF DISEASES)

Homeopathy

Dr.Parikshit Mahimkar