Homeopathy/Regarding pain in left leg joint and back.

Sir,my age is 23,my left leg joint  bone is little bulge out and ,when i twist my leg or strech it  pain,and pain is there on my back also but not always,and sometimes there is sharp pain in leg if i move it,and when i sit down for few minutes and then stand up ,my left knee pain for some time ,like i m not able to stand on it,sir,i dont take allopathy medicine,plz help.

Dear Ankit,
         Please consult an orthopedic doctor to find out what the diagnosis is, as there are many conditions that can give rise to such a swelling as well as pain. Once the diagnosis is known, it becomes easier to predict the possible outcomes and also decide the treatment protocol appropriately. In the meanwhile, you can start off with Rhus toxicodendron 200C, 4 pills thrice daily for a fortnight or so. Then get back to me with the diagnosis as well as your response to the remedy. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.