Homeopathy/sexual problem

Question
Hello sir,

I am 25 years old and I am suffering from premature ejaculation.
actually at the end of this year i am going to get married so sir    please help me I am in big tension. sir actually I come easily with in 10 to 15 seconds or you can say just 8 to 10 strokes are enough for me to come.I feel if i do sex with a girl i will come with in seconds.I erect very fast.have desire of sex but unable to
carry on due to preejaculation.
History: I had a seminal leakage problem but now its ok. I have done masturbation in excess and having chronic constipation problem

my appetite is ok.
no bladder problem
no sleep disorder
3-4 times in a month nightfall
easily grab tension and stress my mom is also easily grab tension.

thanks
shashi

Answer
Dear Shashi,
         Premature ejaculation is a common problem. The best way of treating the condition is by using the start-stop-start technique. You will have to learn to relax mentally, so that you also learn to control your orgasm better. On the homeopathic side, you can try taking Nux vomica 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for a fortnight. This can help to reduce your physical as well as mental oversensitiveness, besides taking care of your constipation problem too. Please get back to me after this period and let me know about your response to the remedy. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri