Homeopathy/soft and shortpenis due to masturbation

i am 26 years old i used to masturbate once in a day for 7 i am facing problem my penis very soft and short please help me

Dear Zafiruddin,
         Please note that excessive masturbation cannot cause your penis to shrink in size. If you feel that there is a definite reduction in your libido, please see an andrologist to find out whether the cause is physical or psychological. You may have to get investigated too to help detect any underlying pathology, such as a neurological, cardiovascular, or metabolic problem. In the meanwhile, you can start taking Withania somnifera mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, three times daily for a month. This is a general tonic with aphrodisiac properties as well. Please do get back to me with whatever the andrologist tells you. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.