Homeopathy/soft and shortpenis due to masturbation

Question
i am 26 years old i used to masturbate once in a day for 7 years.now i am facing problem my penis very soft and short please help me

Answer
Dear Zafiruddin,
         Please note that excessive masturbation cannot cause your penis to shrink in size. If you feel that there is a definite reduction in your libido, please see an andrologist to find out whether the cause is physical or psychological. You may have to get investigated too to help detect any underlying pathology, such as a neurological, cardiovascular, or metabolic problem. In the meanwhile, you can start taking Withania somnifera mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water, three times daily for a month. This is a general tonic with aphrodisiac properties as well. Please do get back to me with whatever the andrologist tells you. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri