Homeopathy/ssri withdrawl

i am 38 yrs old and having Brain shocks with mild heaviness in head when moving my head and eyeballs i was in NEXITO (ESCILATOPRAM) for last 4 months and stopped (tapered off) with consult of Doctor after stopping completely even after 20 days  i am having this problem which is improved but not fully cured please tell me some homeopathic remedy for this problem

I am sorry - there are too many remedies that could be useful. I am not sure what is causing this problem.
It could be the medication withdrawal process.
Or a pre-existing medical condition that I don't know about.
It seems that you have been getting medical treatment for something already and this may be a complication.

A homeopath should take your case to figure out what is causing this problem and then a remedy can be selected out of many useful ones to match your symptoms.

For chemical detoxification Nux vomica 12C or 30C is useful to take for a while.
For brain problems like injuries or stroke - Arnica 30C can help.
I am not sure what you mean by brain shocks, though. I assume it is sharp pain in the head.

My best advice is to consult with a homeopath who can take your case fully.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.