Homeopathy/Stomach problem

Upper abdomen(upper portion of stomach) is coming out and  since last few months and whenever I eat very little, it fills up as if I took a lot. After short meal also I feel sleepy and want to be alone/not to be disturbed and quite lazy. Whenever I am hungry, I eat very fast and prefer warm/hot food. Since last 2 months I have become very weak and do not like to move anywhere rather I am dragging myself for every activity. I also got dark circles around my eyes and very pale face.  

Lot of gas is generated in the stomach in early hours of the day and passes off. Even sometime sour/bitter water also coming out of stomach during night time at bed and sometimes late evening with normal food intake.

Kindly suggest homeopathy medication for remedy of this.

Dear Manu,
         You seem to be suffering from dyspepsia. There could be many reasons for this. Please try and identify the cause of your problem by going down your memory lane. Stress, lack of sleep, irregular bowel habits, and faulty food habits, are the commonest causes. However, at times, certain drugs and gastrointestinal infections can lead to the problem. Once you identify the cause, if possible, rectify the problem. On the homeopathic side, I would recommend the homeopathic remedy Anacardium orientale for you in the 30C potency. Take 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days, and then get back to me with your response to the remedy. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.