Homeopathy/Ant Crud

I noticed corn in feet and took one dose of Ant Crud 30 C. After one hour I noticed severe rash on both hands. With in another hour the rash disappeared. Next day morning stool turned black and no blood or anything noticeable. Is this something needs a test for the stool or other gastroenteritis tests?

Respected Nages Rao

Please check is it happened only because of Antim crude 30!  Did you had black stools before?

I do not think both symptoms has any connection to Antim Crude if in case that is just  a single dose.

You must have a check in case your stool is continuing black as homoeopathic remedy cannot do so.

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!