Homeopathy/Ant Crud

Question
I noticed corn in feet and took one dose of Ant Crud 30 C. After one hour I noticed severe rash on both hands. With in another hour the rash disappeared. Next day morning stool turned black and no blood or anything noticeable. Is this something needs a test for the stool or other gastroenteritis tests?

Regards

Answer
Respected Nages Rao

Please check is it happened only because of Antim crude 30!  Did you had black stools before?

I do not think both symptoms has any connection to Antim Crude if in case that is just  a single dose.

You must have a check in case your stool is continuing black as homoeopathic remedy cannot do so.

Regards  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran