Homeopathy/daughter age 10, parasite infection?

Thank you so much for taking my questions. Your life story is fascinating!

My concerns are about my daughter (turns 10 this week) She is a sweet spirit, fairly low key and easy going, very helpful person. It seems that she has a bad intestinal parasite infection. I have one (am also receiving treatment)and so I believe she also needs to be treated. She often suffers from a full stuffy nose, for years has pale pink/dr purplish half circles under her eyes and has a blueish line over top of her nose. She says she is often tired and occasionally has an itchy bottom and suffers from bad breath, sometimes it is very bad breath. Sometimes she says her feet are tired. Do you have an idea how I can help her?

When she was about 4 years old she suffered from boils(first nipple area, then in eyebrow area) during this time we lived in Africa,but are back in USA now - was given antibiotics but after the second stronger antibiotic was recommended I stopped using them (We do not want to use antibiotics  unless absolutly neccessary) She also had pneumonia - took antibiotics and recovered in a week. For this she had to undergo chest x-rays.
I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your time!
Emily Penner

ANSWER: Hi Emily! :)
Since your daughter and you were in Africa, you both need to go to a MD and get tested for rare parasites from her and Africa.
Parasites can kill and are nothing to play around with.
Tell me what he says.
Dr. Alva Irish

QUESTION: Hi Dr Irish,

I'm sorry, I should have mentioned this before. We have been to the doctor - about 2 years ago and he treated my daughter for pinworms (twice) I guess it helped but didn't seem to get to the bottom of things. I have continued to treat her with herbs, garlic, etc (lots of anti-parasitic foods/herbs) and I've noticed it will help clear up the stuffy nose but when we stop with treatment, stuffy nose returns...that is why I am looking into treating her with homeopathic remedies. Another thing is that she always sleeps on her stomach...

Thank you for your time, Emily
P.S. I have also been tested multiple times but the results were only the common ascaris lumbardis (how is it spelled?) and am continuing to recieve treatment

Hi Emily,
I will need to do a Complete workup on her to see what remedies she needs to eliminate all the worms.
Please go to my Website to the order page and pay for a Complete workup.
I have cut my fee in half now. I only charge $112.50 not.
Mail me the waiver and the samples as per the instructions and I will do the research and make my prescription. Remember to include your e-mail address.
I am looking forward to helping your daughter!
Dr. Alva Irish

Dr. Alva Irish

I can answer all questions regarding Homeopathy and Naturopathy. I am the CEO and Homeopathic Research Scientist for Center For Mankind a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to finding cures and treatments for Genetic and incurable diseases using Homeopathy / Naturopathy alone.

Dr. Alva Irish was born in Liberty, Texas, the heart of Petroleum country. You could push a gas pipe into the ground, hook it to a gas heater, and light it to heat your home. This is bad for anyone, and so she became interested in Health at a very early age. Using and studying Homeopathics since age 13, she and her husband Joe were poisoned with Carbon monoxide in l996. They were given the edict, "Get your affairs in order!". She was also diagnosed with Variegate Porphyria (VP), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT), and Angeoedema. The VP and PCT, which causes a genetic sensitivity to light and chemicals, which was triggered into action by the Carbon monoxide. She was told bluntly, that she was going to die. That she could never take antibiotics, or any medicines of any kind again, and that there was no hope, no cure for her condition. Well, Dr. Irish thought otherwise. She quickly went to work and finished her Doctorates, winning the coveted Silver medal for making the Highest Honors in Scholastics from the British School of Homeopathy. They awarded her the title to use of FBIH. She did this for two reasons. First, she made a promise that if she did in fact survive, in return, she would do everything she could to find treatments and cures for so-called incureable and genetic diseases using alternative means. The other reason, was to save herself and her family. And she had no time. Having already put off finishing the degree work she had initiated for thee last 15 years, she went ahead and within one year finished her Phd, and three Doctorates, DHM, DN, and DD. Homeopathics are not excreted by the liver, so they were completely safe for her to take. She polished her skill in using them so that she latenized all of her symptoms, spurring Social Security into sending her a letter telling her, "Your Health has Improved" and removing her from the disabled list! This to a person with an incurable Genetic condition!