Homeopathy/endocarditis embolism brain clot haemmorage

Question
endocarditis embolism brain clot haemmorage
i had operation for prostate enlargement on mar 14, 2013
later  clots formed on 23rd, there was blood loss, Hb came down to 7.1
had fever, was given IV , then ok, but again fever , was given ferrium injections
urine culture had infection, blood culture showed No growth, on 21st April again blood culture
ECG showed MI,  was given IV.
On 24th april afternoon loss of speech and then right side paralysis
ECHO Showed vegetation on valve Mitral & Aortic
CT showed clot and haemmorage in brain left side
Please give homeopathic remedy
I am male 79 years old.
I have faith in homeopathy and have been takin since last 50 years
namaskaram

Answer
Dear Mr
At this condition of infective endocarditis, MI, and cerebral stroke you can continue the following medicines as per the advised and update your health conditions after 2 week.

1) Streptococcin- 200 - 2 to 3 drops of medicine directly put on the tongue 3 times in a day on 1st day.
2) Causticum - CM - (Dr.Reckweg)- 2 to 3 drops of medicine directly put on the tongue early morning in empty stomach once in a day on 2nd day.
Streptococcin-200 - Caust-CM - Streptococcin-200 - Caust-CM - Streptococcin-200 - Caust-CM - Streptococcin-200 - Caust-CM .... like wise for 2 weeks  
3) Cactus - Q + crataegeous Q + adonias Q ( Dr.Reckweg)- 15 drops diluting with 3 spoon of water evry 3 hourly 4 times in a day for 2 weeks  
4) R-2 - 15 drops in 2 spoon of water, then after a gap of 1 hour give R-67 - 15 drops in 2 spoon of water, then after a gap of 1 hour give R-55 - 15 drops in 2 spoon of water, then again R-2,next R-67, next R-55 like wise 5-6 times from each one for 2 weeks.

After 2 weeks update your health condition

thank you

Homeopathy

Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy