Homeopathy/high triglycerides

Question
I am 60 years old lady.I take angizaar-H,Nebistar SA for my high
bp.I take Eltroxin 75mg for my hypothyroid. Recently I had my cholesterol reports.My total cholesteral is 267,triglyceride 338. HDL cholestrol(direct)is 49.LDL cholestrol (direct) is 133.I want remedy to reduce my triglyceride.My apetite and thirst is normal.No special craving.no bowel,bladder problem.I do not sleep peacefully.I get tensed over slight matters,brood over things.My father died of heart attack at the age 74.My elder brother died of heart attack at the age 54. I walk daily for 45 mts.I have started praayam and yoga now.Kindly help me.

Answer
Hello,
     Please continue with your walks, as exercise is one of the best ways of controlling abnormal cholesterol levels. Increase your intake of ginger, garlic, onions, cinnamon, and asafoetida in your diet. Increase your fiber intake in the form of whole grain cereals and pulses and fresh fruits and vegetables. On the homeopathic side, you can take Crataegus oxycantha mother tincture, 20 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for two months. Then, get a lipid profile done again to compare the reports. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri