Homeopathy/homeo medicine/treatment for essential tremors of both hands

Is there a cure for the above? My problem developed gradually over last 5 years. Now I am 75+ Your reply will help me in taking appropriate steps.

Dear sir
this problem of  tremor of the arms or hands that is apparent during voluntary movements
is possible to cure, but vary from case to case, need to understand the case with full details to tell the possibility of cure for specific case

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!