Homeopathy/Loss of morning erection

Question
Hi,age 34,male,married from last 5 years.i have problem of no morning erection from childhood,experience it rarly in months.masterbating at age of 10.is it normal to not have a morning erection?sex drive is low normal.sleep is not good and also have low motility problem.i think penile circulation is poor.penis is small and cold.i have spent a stressful life.plz help me as morning is my major concern.

Answer
Dear Kot,
        It would be advisable for you to get examined and investigated by an andrologist to find out whether there is any organic cause for your problem. There is every possibility that you are suffering from testosterone deficiency. in any case, you can safely start off with the homeopathic tonic Withania somnifera mother tincture, taking 15 drops in half a glass of water, thrice daily for a month. In the meanwhile, get yourself investigated to find out the cause. This way, I will be able to guide you better. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri