Homeopathy/Very low sexual desire

Hello Doctor,

I have asked about my problem earlier on this website, and you have suggested me to take Withania somnifera mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water thrice daily for one month. Please read _ about my previous question.

I am taking Ashwagandha's dose as prescribed but am not seeking any improvement. Me and my wife had a baby 12 months ago, and I hardly have any intercourse with her (2-3 times in a year) since then. This is affecting my married life badly. Can you please suggest some solution for this to me.
Also, I don't feel aroused as I used to in the past. I can masturbate while watching / fantasizing porn but I don't feel pleasant sensation on my penis as was in the past. Erection is also less frequent, and it comes when I start rubbing my penis. May I ask, if you have seen such incidents with other patients?
I do not suffer from any disease, no sleeping problems etc. But I do miss the old days when sexual fantasies were pleasant and erection was more frequent.
As before, I am grateful for your suggestions and advice.

Dear Rajesh,
         I think you should consult an andrologist to find out the cause of your problem. It would be advisable for you to get your lipid profile, blood glucose, and serum testosterone level tested. If all these are perfectly normal, you may have to see a counselor to check if you are depressed or stressed out. Since you say that the sensations of your penis have changed, you certainly need to get investigated. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.