Homeopathy/Masturbation

Question
Hi, doctor 19 years old and i have a habit of Masturbation. I try hard to stop it but... I want to stop it suggest me some medicines which i can buy from medical shops. As in our region they sell a bottle of pills dropping some medicine in it. I read in a book about
1.Cantheries 6
2. Dorum 1m
&3. Picric acid 6
Are they right.
Please help me.

Answer
Dear Himanshu,
         First and foremost, I must inform you that masturbation is a perfectly normal activity, which is indulged in to sexually gratify oneself in the absence of a partner. However, this should be done when your sexual desire is at its peak, to vent your pent up sexual energies, rather than out of habit just to get a kick out of it. You shouldn't try to suppress your desire. You can repress it by diverting your mind towards other activities that interest you such as sports, music, dance, picnics, movies, reading, treks, painting, etc. Meditating regularly and avoiding very spicy foods can also help you to control your mind better and thereby prevent you from masturbating out of habit. You need to exercise your willpower rather than take medicines. Anyway, if you still want to take a homeopathic medicine, I would recommend Staphysagria 200C, 6 pills every week for 2 months. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri