Homeopathy/Medicine Over Dose

Question
"Respected Sir,
         Sometimes Homeo Medicines are prescribed in Liquid Form (for example) 2 drops in half cup of water,My question is whether in case by chance IN STEAD OF 2 DROPS SOME 3-4 DROPS GO INTO THE CUP WHETHER WE SHOULD TAKE THE MEDICINE OR DISCARD THE CUP AND MAKE A FRESH ATTEMPT.More precisely whether the extra drop may cause any harm
         With thanks"

Answer
Dear Kalyan,
         To be very frank, the number of drops of the medicine hardly matter in Homeopathy. It is the frequency that really makes a difference. Hence, if you put a few additional drops of the medicine, you need not worry, as it is not going to harm you in any way. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri