Homeopathy/Medine Over Dose

Respected Sir,
         Sometimes Homeo Medicines are prescribed in Liquid Form (for example) 2 drops in half cup of water,My question is whether in case by chance IN STEAD OF 2 DROPS SOME 3-4 DROPS GO INTO THE CUP WHETHER WE SHOULD TAKE THE MEDICINE OR DISCARD THE CUP AND MAKE A FRESH ATTEMPT.More precisely whether the extra drop may cause any harm
         With thanks

Dear Kalayan

Homoeopaqthy is seriously misunderstood by people. the method how you take will not make any difference and the success of the case is in selection of remedy and how the doctor follows the basic concept of homoepathy  " similimum, minimum dose and minimum repetition
It is always easy to wet pills and use them, where as some doctors ask to put few drops in a cup of water and take again and again. This method has come after a thought of divide and use. That one dose is divided and can be taken several times. But unfortunately I believe that  teaspoon you give from the cup is a dose and no real division take place.
Now if you put more drops in water no need of worry as it will not make much change to the remedy.
So kindly use without any hesitation, But take care to follow your doctors advice  

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!