Homeopathy/post-pertussis morning cough/phelgm

Question
Hi Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri,
I am a 27 year old female.  This past winter I was diagnosed with Pertussis Ė symptoms started end of September 2012.  Itís been almost 8 months and though the Pertussis symptoms are gone, Iíve been left with chronic bronchitis.  I cough up phlegm every morning.  I am fine (no coughing) throughout the rest of the day and night.  Iíve tried pertussinum 30C with no improvement.  What other homeopathic remedies would resolve this morning cough/phlegm?

Answer
Hello,
     Since you have been diagnosed with chronic bronchitis, you will require deeper acting homeopathic remedies. I suggest that you try the homeopathic remedy Hepar sulphuricum 30C, taking 4 pills thrice daily for a fortnight. Then, please get back to me with your response to the medicine. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri