sir,i am sourav 19 yrs aged male.i have allergic problems that when do i eat spicy foods like egg,mutton,chicken and even pickles..my cheek becomes red n start iching n also it become rough due to this....so plz doctor give me some medicine to get rid of it completely..plz

Food allergies can have both physical or mental/stress related causes. They are not easy to treat and certainly not with a single remedy because of this. Usually a treatment of several months is required to de-sensitize your body and mind.

One interesting way to view allergies is to relate them to a particularly stressful event in your life that got them started. In your case, a rash on your cheek can be associated with an event when you felt insulted as with a "slap on the cheek". If during such a stressful time you were eating at the table one of those foods or something with the typical spices for those foods, your body can associate the foods with the event. Then in the future, eating those foods serves as a signal of danger to your body and it gives you warning signals by re-creating the same symptom as in the first occasion - your cheek starts burning and a rash appears, as when you felt slapped there.

Another possible situation would be losing a person you cared about a lot, someone who used to caress you on the cheek or kiss you on the cheek, like a family member or loved one. IF the news of such a loss or if the actual separation occurred while you were eating those foods, this can get ingrained in your memory and then every time you eat those foods again, your body will produce the same signal of warning - burning/rash on cheek. Just because last time you ate those foods, something really bad happened.

When this is the cause of allergies, careful exploration must be made about the events that started the allergy and those that followed. At the same time, a series of remedies can be used to alleviate symptoms at first and then to de-sensitize you to the substances that cause the reaction.

A trained homeopath with experience in allergies can help.
For more information read here: http://learninggnm.com/documents/allergiesarticle.html
And for treatment options, here: http://realmedicineclinic.com/services/full-programs/allergies/

As for single remedies, you can try ONE (try them one by one) of the following when this happens and see if you find it useful:
Arnica 30C or 200C
Rhus t. 30C or 200C
Petroleum 30C or 200C (left cheek, sometimes with headache)
Lycopodium 30C or 200C (especially left cheek)
Chelidonium 30C or 200C (associated with liver problems and usually on right cheek)

Take every 15 minutes when the rash appears or put 5 pellets into a glass of water, stir very well and sip until rash subsides. If you see no effect, go to the next remedy.

I hope this helps you.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.