Homeopathy/footdrop treatment

Question
QUESTION: My name is chris, from nigeria. I am suffering from footdrop which i got from injection at my right buttock when i was 10yrs for the treatment of pneumonia, the drug name i can't remember, immediately after the injection i fell down and my leg lost its feeling, i am 27 yrs now, i am wearing brace ankle foot orthosis (AFO) BUT it is not helping me most because it pains me alot. My right leg from below kneel, has lost its muscle, it is so thin and my foot is equally smaller than the good foot and its bending inwardly. Pls i need help for recovery from this problem. Can you help me pls.Thanks in anticipation

ANSWER: Chris,
What do you want me to say?
I cannot treat you here, but I CAN treat you privately and I told you how. So let me do it and I will!

I can make that foot drop go away completely.
In order to do that tho you will need a Complete workup by me.
It is too involved to do it here but I CAN do it and quickly.
Please go to my website:
http://www.askahomeopath.net
Go to the order page and pay for a Complete workup.
Mail me the samples as directed on the same square as you ordered the workup, they are in dark green.
Click on those and it will tell you what samples I need.
As soon As I get your samples and the waiver in the mail, I will do the research and e-mail you my prescription.
I am looking forward to helping you!
Dr. Alva Irish

QUESTION: Pls dr u said that u cannot treat me here and that it is too involved to do it here and that u will treat me privately, pls clarify. And how quickly can it be and do i have to come over to columbia where your clinic is? Forgive me for the numerous questions but i really need to be cured thank u.

Answer
Hi Chris,
No you do not have to come to Columbia. I am in Easley, SC my main office anyway.
If you will go to my Website:
http://www.askahomeopath.net
to: About Dr. Irish and read to the end it will tell you how my treatment works without you having to come in.
You have to READ it. OK?
Then go to the ORDER page and pay for a COMPLETE WORKUP, then mail the the samples as directed in the dark green printing on the Complete workup square. You click on the dark Green letters. OK?
Then you mail me the samples I need, a photo of your face wallet size, some hair from the nape of your neck or from your underarms, the photo and the hair placed in SEPARATE baggies.
An envelope with your address on it and 6 stamps inside.
When I get all that I will do your research and choose your remedies and make my prescription , so be sure and include your e-mail address. You have to pay for your own supplements and remedies.
I am looking forward to helping you!
Dr. Alva Irish

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish