Homeopathy/Homeopathy Medicine to control cholesterol

Question
"Respected Sir,
         I am an old man 65 years old.Recently I have developed some elevated levels of Cholesterol and Triglyceride .I am taking Statin and Fenofibrate group of Allopathy medicines.But these medicines are giving some side effects eg calf muscle pain/strain.I have gathered that Homeopathy has  got some  medicine Chlesterinum Whether this can control/reduce Cholesterol.
   Please suggest some dosage for Chlesterinum /Any Alternative Medicine"

Answer
Hello,
     Please note that Cholesterinum is not a very good remedy for hypercholesterolemia. You may take Crataegus oxycantha Q and Glycyrrhiza glabra Q instead, taking 15 drops of each in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Also, increasing your intake of ginger, onions, garlic, asafoetida, and cinnamon in your foods will also help to a great extent. Remember to exercise regularly too. All this should help you to control your cholesterol levels naturally. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri