Homeopathy/Homeopathy Medicine to control cholesterol

"Respected Sir,
         I am an old man 65 years old.Recently I have developed some elevated levels of Cholesterol and Triglyceride .I am taking Statin and Fenofibrate group of Allopathy medicines.But these medicines are giving some side effects eg calf muscle pain/strain.I have gathered that Homeopathy has  got some  medicine Chlesterinum Whether this can control/reduce Cholesterol.
   Please suggest some dosage for Chlesterinum /Any Alternative Medicine"

Please note that Cholesterinum is not a very good remedy for hypercholesterolemia. You may take Crataegus oxycantha Q and Glycyrrhiza glabra Q instead, taking 15 drops of each in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Also, increasing your intake of ginger, onions, garlic, asafoetida, and cinnamon in your foods will also help to a great extent. Remember to exercise regularly too. All this should help you to control your cholesterol levels naturally. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.