I m 31 yrs old and just checked up my uric acid (6.1). Ihav pain in my left ankle joint , both leg toe and lower back bone pain.

Kindly suggest me the best homeopathy remedy. For this i shall be thankful to u.

Deepak kumar

Your uric acid seems to be within normal range (3.6-8.3).
I am not sure why you have pain in the left ankle and tow and lower back.
Were you injured? Is there swelling? Is there a diagnosis?
There are over 100 remedies that work well for pain, but it would be hard to pick the right one without more information on what the cause of the pain is.
What makes it worse?
What makes it better?
How long have you had it for and when did it start?

You can try one of the general remedies known to be useful for joint pain: Ruta or Rhus tox. in 200C 3-5 times a day if pain is acute and 1-3 times a day if pain is chronic but not too bad. You can also put a few pellets (2-3) or drops of the remedy in some water, stir well and sip all day long.

As I said, there are many homeopathic remedies that can help, but more details have to be known about the sort of pain it is, when it started, what is going on with your health, etc.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.