Homeopathy/protien discharge in urine 4 +

Question
QUESTION: sir
i have only one kidney functioning and the other is non functional since birth.but came to know recently when went for USG..my blood test shows creatinine as 2.4 uric acid as 9.8 and hemoglobin as 10 % and esr as 32 %.please suggest me homeopathic medicines to get rid off these diseases.thank you sir.i took solidago v for 3 months but level is not coming down .

ANSWER: Dear Abhay,
         What have you been diagnosed with by the nephrologists? Although I can understand that you have a congenital non-functioning kidney, I need to know what is wrong with your normal kidney. In the meanwhile, you can start off with Cuprum arsenicum 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Please get back to me with your response to the remedy after this period, and then we will decide what needs to be done next. Thank you.

QUESTION: sir,
thanks for the reply.as asked by U i have right kidney non functional,small in size,my  kidney is diagnosed as (R) SMALL KIDNEY/MOD RF/ANEMIA/HTN/FSGS..sir i have dry ECZEMA ON MY LEFT LEG ANKLE FOR PAST 30 YEARS.AND I SUFFER FROM BROCHILE ASTHAMA ALSO BUT OCCASIONALLY ONLY DUE TO SEASON CHANGE IN MONTHS SEP OCT AND MARCH OF EVERY EAR.I HAVE STARTED TAKING THE ABOVE MED CUPRUM ARSENICUM AS ADVICED BY YOU SINCE YESTERDAY IE 10 JUNE 2013...MY GFR OF KIDNEY WAS JUST 18 ML/MIN.

Answer
Dear Abhay,
         Lets wait and see how you respond to Cuprum arsenicum. If there is even a little improvement, we will continue with it for some time, and then think about the next prescription. In the meanwhile, ensure that you eat healthy and exercise moderately, but regularly. Also, ensure that you don't over or under drink water. About 6-8 glasses per day should be sufficient enough in this weather. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri