my son has schizophrenia from last 5 years and taking Olanzapine 10 mg daily. From last one year he's also taking homeo medicines, but to no avail. His present symptoms are-
1. hear voices
2. see images of a girl and boy
3. Talk to imaginary persons in loud voice about (a) sex in explicit language, (b)laugh out loud (c) sings romantic songs (d) about death (e) sometimes, as if someone is daring him to fall from the height (f) has anger.
Request you to kindly help.

I CAN help your boy, but not here.
I will need to do long term Homeopathic work on him. Years.
I do a Complete workup, which is $112.50. That is a one time research to see how I can help and what remedies to choosefor now. Or there is lifetime homeopathic services, where you pay $1,000 for lifetime. That includes his , his family's and his animals homeopathic workups, unlimited.
I do take payments of $200 a month..
Go to my website:
to the order page and you will find both.
I am looking forward to helping your son and you!
Dr. Alva Irish

Dr. Alva Irish

I can answer all questions regarding Homeopathy and Naturopathy. I am the CEO and Homeopathic Research Scientist for Center For Mankind a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization dedicated to finding cures and treatments for Genetic and incurable diseases using Homeopathy / Naturopathy alone.

Dr. Alva Irish was born in Liberty, Texas, the heart of Petroleum country. You could push a gas pipe into the ground, hook it to a gas heater, and light it to heat your home. This is bad for anyone, and so she became interested in Health at a very early age. Using and studying Homeopathics since age 13, she and her husband Joe were poisoned with Carbon monoxide in l996. They were given the edict, "Get your affairs in order!". She was also diagnosed with Variegate Porphyria (VP), Porphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT), and Angeoedema. The VP and PCT, which causes a genetic sensitivity to light and chemicals, which was triggered into action by the Carbon monoxide. She was told bluntly, that she was going to die. That she could never take antibiotics, or any medicines of any kind again, and that there was no hope, no cure for her condition. Well, Dr. Irish thought otherwise. She quickly went to work and finished her Doctorates, winning the coveted Silver medal for making the Highest Honors in Scholastics from the British School of Homeopathy. They awarded her the title to use of FBIH. She did this for two reasons. First, she made a promise that if she did in fact survive, in return, she would do everything she could to find treatments and cures for so-called incureable and genetic diseases using alternative means. The other reason, was to save herself and her family. And she had no time. Having already put off finishing the degree work she had initiated for thee last 15 years, she went ahead and within one year finished her Phd, and three Doctorates, DHM, DN, and DD. Homeopathics are not excreted by the liver, so they were completely safe for her to take. She polished her skill in using them so that she latenized all of her symptoms, spurring Social Security into sending her a letter telling her, "Your Health has Improved" and removing her from the disabled list! This to a person with an incurable Genetic condition!