Homeopathy/Uterine Synachaie

Respected Dr.

My both fallopian tubes were blocked and laproscopy was done.Dr. Found adhesion and gave me anti tubercular medicine for 9 months.She was not sure that tubes were open or not.

2.Two ivf done, in second ivf I conceived through IVF BUT Pregnancy went only 7 weeks.

2.D&C was done and after that synachie was formed in uterus .

Ultra sound report:PELVIS

Extensive synechiae in uper corpus & a psedo T shape post :Post inflammatory fibrosis.The myometrium has normal echo pattern.

I want to know that is there any medicine to treat  Uterine synachie

Please help

Dear Priya,

Yes, homeopathy can definitely help with your problem, but you need a full course of treatment. A single remedy cannot miraculously remove scar tissue. But a series of well chosen remedies (based on your symptoms, health history) over a period of time, could eventually lead to healing and ability to get pregnant.

Your best bet is to find an experienced homeopath to manage your treatment. You may also need to do other health activities to help with his, like nutrition or herbs, acupuncture or manual therapy of the pelvic area.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.