Homeopathy/wanna be tall

hi Dr, my name is udit and I'm 20 years old boy. my height is 5'8" but I'm very disappointed with my height . my elder brother is having height of 6'2" and my father is 6'0". I want to be at least like my father . I've heard about sbl rite hite & alfalfa tonic in homeopathic for height increase. plz suggest me right doses and how to take before meal or after, dietary restriction etc.
    thank you!

Dear Udit

At 20 years your height is ok i suppose you will surely have 2 more inches growth, Alfa alfa will not help in increasing height

any way try

you can try

which is a very good remedy

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!