Homeopathy/wanna be tall

Question
hi Dr, my name is udit and I'm 20 years old boy. my height is 5'8" but I'm very disappointed with my height . my elder brother is having height of 6'2" and my father is 6'0". I want to be at least like my father . I've heard about sbl rite hite & alfalfa tonic in homeopathic for height increase. plz suggest me right doses and how to take before meal or after, dietary restriction etc.
    thank you!

Answer
Dear Udit

At 20 years your height is ok i suppose you will surely have 2 more inches growth, Alfa alfa will not help in increasing height

any way try

you can try
http://www.sblglobal.com/rite-hite.html

which is a very good remedy

regards

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran