Homeopathy/BIo Combinationc

"Respected Sir,
     I would like to know from you that whether The Bio Combinations(BC) can  be called homeopathic in any way. and whether  These mixtures have  been proved for treatment.
         There are so many BC Combinations.Please help"

Dear sir

It is not homeopathic as the theory behind use of them is totally different. But method of manufacturing is using homoeopathic method of dilution. The mettiria medica of those remedies are available and developed by needed research.    there are 28 combinations  and some more are also done by some companies,
I rarely use them so not having much experience

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!