Homeopathy/Bio Combinations

Question
"Respected Sir,
     I would like to know from you that whether The Bio Combinations(BC) can  be called homeopathic in any way. and whether  These mixtures have  been proved for treatment.
         There are so many BC Combinations.Please help"

Answer
Dear Kalyan,
         Yes, the biochemic system of medicine is an offshoot of homeopathy and was devised by Dr. Schuessler. The preparation of these tissue salts is in conjunction with the homeopathic pharmacopeia. It's just that they are prepared in the decimal scale by the process of trituration only. There are only twelve tissue salts, and their combinations have been widely used for treatment either alone or along with other homeopathic medicines in mother tincture form or as dilutions. In my opinion, they are slower to act and need to be given three times a day for months together for maximum benefit. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri