Homeopathy/Calf Muscle Problem during Walking

Question
I am a man 65 plus old. I am very fond of walking, but since sometimes past during walking I am feeling pain/uneasiness in calf muscle (both legs) and STRAINING in front leg bone (TIBIA/SHIN).I have consulted Conventional Doctors and as per them the pain in the leg may be due to
1) Knee Arthritis-X Ray of legs in AP standing position was done and the report shows
A) Early OA changes are shown          !   NOT UNCOMMON FOR A MAN OF THIS AGE          B) Both knee joint spaces are slightly diminished          ! NOT UNCOMMON FOR A MAN OF THIS AGE
But range of motion of knees is NOT AT ALL RESTRICTED
2) It may be due to Muscle Dystrophy (Muscle problem)
3) It may be due to TIBIA Nerve Problem
4)It may be due to VEIN problem
5) It may be due to Peripheral Artery Disease(Less blood flow in lower limbs)
         For Points Nos (4) and (5) above Doppler Sonography of lower limbs was done and the result shows a) No evidence of deep vein thrombosis, b) No soft tissue abnormality
         c) Normal flow of flow and velocities          d) but diffuse artheros cleorosis(Hardening of Arteries)in lower limb arteries for which cholesterol levels was checked and Total Cholesterol and Triglycerides levels were higher for which allopathic medicines (Statin and Fenofibrate)are taken ,although they can control Cholesterol very well  this is causing leg pain as side effect
6)Calcium(considering bone density factor) and Potassium levels in blood also checked and found to be in order .Sometimes low Potassium level  leads to calf muscle problem
7) I take allopathic medicines for blood pressure control, I can hardly sleep for 4-5 hrs per day, but I do not feel tired.I have no blood sugar problem.I exercise regularly
         Under this condition are there any good homeopathy/biochemic medicines to restore my normal walking capability considering knee /muscle/nerve/cholesterol problems .Please help

Answer
Dear Kalyan,
         Please get your lipid profile done again. If your cholesterol levels are now on the lower side of normal, you may be experiencing this weakness and pain as a side-effect of the statin. You may have to discuss the matter with your allopathic doctor. As for homeopathy, you can start off with Calcarea fluoricum 3X, taking 4 tablets thrice daily for 2 months. This will help to treat your osteoarthritis as well as your arteriosclerosis. Please continue with your walks under all circumstances, as that is the best way of treating as well as preventing atherosclerosis. Please increase your intake of onions, garlic, asafetida, and ginger in your meals. Also, one very popular naturopathic remedy is taking a pinch of cinnamon powder in one teaspoon of honey every morning on an empty stomach. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri