Homeopathy/Calf Muscle Problem during Walking

I am a man 65 plus old. I am very fond of walking, but since sometimes past during walking I am feeling pain/uneasiness in calf muscle (both legs) and STRAINING in front leg bone (TIBIA/SHIN).I have consulted Conventional Doctors and as per them the pain in the leg may be due to
1) Knee Arthritis-X Ray of legs in AP standing position was done and the report shows
A) Early OA changes are shown          !   NOT UNCOMMON FOR A MAN OF THIS AGE          B) Both knee joint spaces are slightly diminished          ! NOT UNCOMMON FOR A MAN OF THIS AGE
But range of motion of knees is NOT AT ALL RESTRICTED
2) It may be due to Muscle Dystrophy (Muscle problem)
3) It may be due to TIBIA Nerve Problem
4)It may be due to VEIN problem
5) It may be due to Peripheral Artery Disease(Less blood flow in lower limbs)
         For Points Nos (4) and (5) above Doppler Sonography of lower limbs was done and the result shows a) No evidence of deep vein thrombosis, b) No soft tissue abnormality
         c) Normal flow of flow and velocities          d) but diffuse artheros cleorosis(Hardening of Arteries)in lower limb arteries for which cholesterol levels was checked and Total Cholesterol and Triglycerides levels were higher for which allopathic medicines (Statin and Fenofibrate)are taken ,although they can control Cholesterol very well  this is causing leg pain as side effect
6)Calcium(considering bone density factor) and Potassium levels in blood also checked and found to be in order .Sometimes low Potassium level  leads to calf muscle problem
7) I take allopathic medicines for blood pressure control, I can hardly sleep for 4-5 hrs per day, but I do not feel tired.I have no blood sugar problem.I exercise regularly
         Under this condition are there any good homeopathy/biochemic medicines to restore my normal walking capability considering knee /muscle/nerve/cholesterol problems .Please help

Dear Mr Kalyan
Thanks for contacting me
the calv muscles pain is due to less blood circulation result from atherosclerosis of arterioles supplied to the concern muscles. When you walk it requires more blood circulation and when it unable to supply causes pain due to mild ishamic condition. You have also OA degenarative changes of both knee.
These are the medicines you can take
1) Calc carb - 200 - 2 times in a day - day 1
2) Cuprum met - 200 - 3 times in a day - day -2
3) B-71 (Backson) - 15 drops TD daily
4) R-11 (Dr.Reckweg) - 15 drops TD Daily
5) Vita C -15 forte (nerve tonic)
Thank you

Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy

I can answer any health related queries regarding any health problems. I am here to support you guide you and to show you the right path by my experienced and expert health advice. I can explain you how homeopathy can help you in your existing health issues.

I have 20 years of treatment experiences in the respective field.