Homeopathy/ear infection and fluid build up

Question
I had a bad case of otis externa. Even the area around my ear where the paratid glad is was swollen. The pain was unbearable. I treated it myself and it got so much better. The swelling was gone on my face as well. Then I developed a constant earache, so I went to the doctor. The doctor looked in my ear and said there is only a small infection in my canal left and the eardrum looks good. She did say I had fluid behind the eardrum. SHe seemed perplexed as to why I would have an earache. Since there was still a little infetion left, she gave me an antibiotic ear drops.  I am allergic to so many many drugs and asked them if there was anything very simple basic they could give me without the steroids in it. I also mentioned I was allergic to sulfer (developed burns in my mouth from it) I was told that I didnt have to worry about the allergy because I could use neosporin on a cut and not have a reaction, therefore using it in the ear would be ok because there is not much of a  bloodstream involved. I cas not willing to use the other drops because I have several rythm issues with my heart and the thought of chancing something known to cause a long qt was no ok with me. Well, I used the drops three times so far and every time they made my airway get really dry and irritated and I started coughing a lot. I tried using the drops three times because I thought that was strange and not an allergy, but the last time was rather severe, and my husband said that was definately a reaction to the medication, although the doctor said it was not possible. Now I am wondering what can I do about my ear? I know you can not prescribe anything or give medical advice. My question is, what would you do if you had an ear infection remaining and also how would you treat the fluid behind the eardrum if you were allergic to so many medications? I feel lousy and its been eight days since I got the infection. Thanks

Answer
I need to do a Complete workup on you in order to choose the correct remedy for your ear problem.
I cannot do it for free here, the research is too long and involved.
Please go to my website:
http://www.askahomeopath.net
to the order page and pay for a Complete workup.
Follow all the directions as to samples I need and as soon as I get them, I will do your research and make my prescription.
If you want to learn how my long distance treatment works so well, go to ABout Dr. Irish and read to the end.
I am looking forward to helping you!
Dr. Alva Irish

Oh Melissa,
I changed my mind. I wouldn't treat you if you were sent to me on a platter. You are most hateful and  undeserving. I got your non "nomination."
Dr. Alva Irish

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish