Homeopathy/Erection Problem

Dear Sir,.

I am 32 years old, I am having erection problem. I get morning erection. But don't get erection during sex or foreplay. Please advice me what to do. ?

History: Masturbation, Smoking.

Dear Atif,
         Since you say that you have normal morning erections, there is every possibility that your erectile dysfunction is psychological in origin. Are you depressed, anxious, or upset about something? If yes, you should read some spiritual or self-help books and also practice meditation to relax mentally and to develop better mind control. On the homeopathic side, I suggest that you try taking a single dose of Lycopodium clavatum 1M every week for 4 weeks. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.