Homeopathy/ESR 25

I am suffering form great debility and my heart beats are audible since 20 days and now I got checked blood and my ESR is 25

Pl advise me the Homeopathy medicine

AK Dhir

Dear Anil Kumar,

I am not sure what is causing this and there is no particular homeopathic remedy for ESR. I am not sure if ESR 25 is high or low for you as I don;t know anything about you or your health.

You could feel debility due to an existing chronic disease or exposure to highly toxic substances, for example. Dehydration or other minor problems can also cause exhaustion.

Rheumatism, muscle pain, injuries - all those can also cause fatigue.
To select a remedy I have to know more about your symptoms, when they started and what makes them better or worse. In mysterious symptoms that are not caused by an injury or known problem, a bit more about your health can also give us clues.

As it is, the best solution for you is to have your complete case taken by a homeopath, who can then match a remedy to your needs.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.