Homeopathy/hair health problem

Question
dear sir

i am suffering from hair loss since 12 yers. my hair volume has been reduced to 30%. hair have been week , thin. But hair on whole head .[ top of the head have less hair than sides] hair growth rate has been slow . sometimes itching & dandruff occur . When I examine hair It dont Contain the root of hair. I think it falls just above the roots means leaving the root on the scalp or inside the scalp .my hair has been a little bit thin. New hair come but donot live many days. i also suffered from conspitation from long time approx 8-9 yrs. Not good bowel   movement take 15 -20 minutes in the morning. I always worry about good bowel   movement. My hair from other part such as forearm, leg , chest, [some time eyebrow, eyelid] when rub come in hand.

Body examination ……….

my weight is 51 kg & unmarried , color fair a little yellowish, height 174 cm. and fair skin color . I started masturbation in the age of 17. i did masturbate ocassionly not making habit .And now since last 2 years   , if I do masturbate in any of   month,  my whole body aches whole of that day.but if night fall occurred ,my body  donot have any pain.so I don’t  masturbate .I want to know from you, are these thing resulted in hairloss?   
After urination when I stand and walk ,  2 or 3 drop of urine again come but it is sure  that it is urine . it is continued since last 8-9 yrs . I have to change my to perform  salah after every urination , this i
Some times there is white discharge [milky urine ] for 1-2 seconds and then it become in normal urine  after that suddenly  I feel weakness .

family history …………

in my family my father have partial baldness . 2 of 5 siblings suffered hair loss problem . but mmy grandfather have no suchlike and have good hair . my mother have sometimes scalp itching but not regular . she is diabetic type 1 . there is also good hair in my mother side family . my uncle also have good hair
I donot smoke. . I donot drink. I donot take fast food. Before Hair falling I had full head of hair . now  I have 30 % of my hair but have throughout scalp.

i already have connect you , and you had referred me nux vomica 200 , It cured my digestive problem , but after leaving medicine again same digestive condition . I could not continued because of no follow up link to ask question again .
i  request you please analyse my problem, and please  refer remedy which can solve my hairfall problem and can get hair back. Plz  plz..help me

Many Many Thanks for reading my lenthy post.
suhail

Answer
Dear suhail, you are welcome

Your problem requires long term proper treatment, for which detailed case taking is essential. You are, therefore, advised to please consult a local homeopath for proper treatment to eradicate your problem.

Wish you good health
Dr. Sultan Mahmud
August 1, 2013

http://autism-psychiatry.com/

Homeopathy

Sultan Mahmud