Homeopathy/hair loss

Question
QUESTION: dear sir

i am suffering from hair loss since 12 yers. my hair volume has been reduced to 30%. hair have been week , thin. But hair on whole head .[ top of the head have less hair than sides] hair growth rate has been slow . sometimes itching & dandruff occur . When I examine hair It dont Contain the root of hair. I think it falls just above the roots means leaving the root on the scalp or inside the scalp .my hair has been a little bit thin. New hair come but donot live many days. i also suffered from conspitation from long time approx 8-9 yrs. Not good bowel   movement take 15 -20 minutes in the morning. I always worry about good bowel   movement. My hair from other part such as forearm, leg , chest, [some time eyebrow, eyelid] when rub come in hand.

Body examination ……….

my weight is 51 kg & unmarried , color fair a little yellowish, height 174 cm. and fair skin color . I started masturbation in the age of 17. i did masturbate ocassionly not making habit .And now since last 2 years   , if I do masturbate in any of   month,  my whole body aches whole of that day.but if night fall occurred ,my body  donot have any pain.so I don’t  masturbate .I want to know from you, are these thing resulted in hairloss?   
Some times there is white discharge [milky urine ] for 1-2 seconds and then it become in normal urine  after that suddenly  I feel weakness .

family history …………

in my family my father have partial baldness . 2 of 5 siblings suffered hair loss problem . but mmy grandfather have no suchlike and have good hair . my mother have sometimes scalp itching but not regular . she is diabetic type 1 . there is also good hair in my mother side family . my uncle also have good hair
I donot smoke. . I donot drink. I donot take fast food. Before Hair falling I had full head of hair . now  I have 30 % of my hair but have throughout scalp.

i have some bookish knowledge of homeopathy but it did not help me after taking several medicine
i  request you please analyse my problem, and please  refer remedy which can solve my hairfall problem and can get hair back. Plz  plz..help me I

Many Many Thanks for reading my lenthy post.
suhail

ANSWER: Dear Suhail,
         Please get yourself examined by a trichologist to find out if you are suffering from male pattern balding, as your description of the hair density on your scalp indicates the same. Such hair loss is due to the effects of a hormone DHT. If you are having male pattern balding, there is not much that you will be able to do to reverse the problem. At the most, you will be able to retard the progression of the problem. Please note that masturbation has nothing to do with hair loss. On the homeopathic side, you can try taking Sabal serrulata mother tincture, 15 drops in half a glass of water twice daily for a month. Also, apply Thuja occidentalis mother tincture to your scalp, leave it on for an hour, and then wash it off. At the end of one month, please do tell me if you see any difference. Thank you.

QUESTION: thank you very much giving me your valuable time

sir i want some things cleared here. you please sir dn't be angry .
1-Thuja occidentalis mother tincture Directly apply on scalp or will have  mixed with some oil suchlike olive /coconut  , then apply

2-And sir a little knowledge about Sabal serrulata it is also be used in prostate cancer , bph, breast development etc.
will  i  be also affected to these things  After taking medicine or any side-effects now or in future in old age. you please sir clear . you are great sir. May God bless you and prosperous you
thanks and regard
suhail

Answer
Dear Suhail,
         There is no reason for me to get angry when answering patient queries. After all, it is my duty as a doctor to help patients. It will be better for you to mix Thuja mother tincture with a little water and then massage it into your scalp. Sabal serrulata is a very good remedy for prostate problems because it has the ability to treat male hormonal imbalances in the body, which lead to conditions like prostate enlargement and also male pattern balding. The beauty of homeopathic medicines is that, owing to their gentleness, they can only act on those areas of the body that are susceptible. Thus, they are absolutely safe and do not affect any of the other tissues adversely. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri