Homeopathy/HBV DNA - HEP. B

Question
RESPECTED DOCTOR

PLS DO ADVISE THAT IF HBVDNA IS LESS THAN 54.5 AND HBSAG IS 250 FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS THEN WHAT IS YOUR ADVISE ON THESE RESULTS ABOUT HEP-B

WILL APPRECIATE YOUR VALUED COMMENT / ADVISE ON THIS
THANKS AND KIND REGARDS

ANIL
====

Answer
Dear Anil,
         Your values indicate that your infection is certainly under control; so, the risk of any damage to your liver under these circumstances is minimal. However, you should take care of yourself, following a healthy lifestyle, eating right, and exercising regularly. If you wish to know whether this can be equivalent to a cure, I'm afraid, the term 'cure' is not used in the case of such viral infections, as the virus is known to stay dormant in the system for indefinite periods of time; even lifelong. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri