Homeopathy/porphyria

Question
Respected Sir,
I kindly request to share your experience in case of porphyria, plan of management, prognosis, medicines, selection of potency and dosage.
thanking you
yours sincerely,
         Hini
         MD Homoeopathy

Answer
To Manage Porphyria join my group and go to files.:Porph-Alternatives@yahoogroups.com
Porphyrics are immensely difficulty to treat because none of their symptoms are real.
What I mean is, they only come up when a porphyric has been triggered. Then you treat for those symptoms, BUT you have to antidote the medicine you just gave when he/she comes out of the attack because the attack is not permanent (real).
Good luck or refer your patient to me.
Dr. Alva Irish

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish