Homeopathy/short heighted

Question
m 19 female and shortheighted, m only 5ft and want to grow more taller?. recently i had a medical cheakup and the doc told that m aneamic. earlier my HB count was too less but now its normal. is there any medical or nutritional suggestion that can help?

Answer
Dear Avantika

A height growth now may not be relay possible, but as you are just 19 you can have a try by contacting a doctor in person without loosing time. there is one remedy i can tell directly but it may be better to work out the remedy properly for you as your age is just at the last stage of height increase. but still you wanted to know hear is it

http://www.sblglobal.com/rite-hite.html

For anemic condition use wheat grass juice every day.

hope you are clear  

Homeopathy

Dr A P Chandran