Homeopathy/short heighted

m 19 female and shortheighted, m only 5ft and want to grow more taller?. recently i had a medical cheakup and the doc told that m aneamic. earlier my HB count was too less but now its normal. is there any medical or nutritional suggestion that can help?

Dear Avantika

A height growth now may not be relay possible, but as you are just 19 you can have a try by contacting a doctor in person without loosing time. there is one remedy i can tell directly but it may be better to work out the remedy properly for you as your age is just at the last stage of height increase. but still you wanted to know hear is it

For anemic condition use wheat grass juice every day.

hope you are clear  

Dr A P Chandran

I am a Homoeopathic Doctor and doing charity in Homoeopathy since 1990. Homoeopathic medical system is capable of treating and curing several diseases that are supposed to be incurable. I am able to answer all quarries of patients who are suffering with so called incurable diseases, also help them to the possible extend. Kindly note: - For a good Homoeopath it is not possible to give prescriptions or name of medicines just by detail of disease. For a prescription a detailed patient oriented case taking is needed irrespective of the disease.

I head a small charitable organisation for since 1992.

B Homoeopathic Medicine.

We run our dispensary on charity basis in Bangalore
With the little funds available we are able to do very little only. We hope that some one will come forward to help us in fulfilling our ambition of treating the poor and needy in a big way!!!