Homeopathy/undiagnosed depression

hello doctor, how are you doing?? i am 30, female suffering from depression for the last more than 5 years and on Venlift od 300 mg and Prodep. i had been prescribed lithium but i never took it. i am married and planning to have a baby which is not possible by these evil drugs. even being on high dosage of these allopathic medicines, i also feel i am still not diagnosed properly and i might sometimes think i am bipolar. my life is stand still and at hault. pls help as i have already lost couples of years of my precious life.

Dear Pooja,

Since you are on medication and it does not help, it would be hard to suggest a homeopathic remedy instead. You are not really sure it is even depression. To pick a remedy, we focus on the main symptoms of the problem - how you feel, what triggers or makes it worse or better, for example.

Medical drugs have many side effects so it becomes difficult to know if what you feel is natural or if it is a side effect of your drugs. To rule out side effects, read the information with your medication and make sure you are not having any of the listed symptoms, even if they appear listed as "rare".

If you are bi-polar, you will need a full treatment by a homeopath who can follow your case and change remedies until a positive effect is achieved. This is not a simple condition and even depression - if that is what you really have - is not a simple condition to be treated online. Before any remedies can be selected for you, a clear case has to be taken to make sure of what you really need.

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can answer questions about homeopathy, sequential treatment and heilkunst - who can be treated, what the treatment is for different ailments. German New Medicine can help you understand your symptoms as they relate to a particular emotional shock and can show you if you are still ill or already healing.

My experience in holistic medicine began with my own preference for a natural and non-medicinal lifestyle. This lead me to my introduction to homeopathy when I realized there were safe and exceptionally effective medciines i could give to my children instead of pills. The more I learned about homeopathy, the more it made sense, so I took the courses, worked at a clinic and started working with patients soon after. I have been practising for 8 years now and every day I continue to learn from my clients and from the many interesting courses I take to complement what I already do. Today I incorporate knowledge from German New Medicine, Orgonomy, Anthroposophy and many other intersting fields, including informational and vibrational medicine when I work with clients. And the additional expertise helps me see a more complex picture of what is needed to help the person.

ANN - The Association of Naturopaths and Natural Therapists, Canada.

DHHP - Practitioner diploma in Heilkunst from the Hahmemann College for Heilkunst DIHom (Pract) - practitioner diploma in homeopathy from the British Institute of Homeopathy German New Medicine Certificate for all taken courses Masters Diploma (MA) in Canadian Studies, Carleton University, Canada Masters Diploma (MA) in Book Design and Illustration, Sofia Fine Arts Academy

My clients are from all over the world and from all continents. They are of all ages, with the majority being female, as women seem to gravitate more toward the holistic.