Homeopathy/uric acid

Question
respected sir
I am 32 years old I hav unbearable pain in my both leg toe. I feel very much problem in doing my duties by wearing shoes. crackling sounds comes on slight movement or rotating left ankle. my uric level is 7.1 . local homeopathy practioner adviced me to take rhus tox 200, arnica montana, ant crud 200. nearly 15 days have gone I am taking the above said prescription three times in a day. my problem is as it was before.
kindly guide me whether I should continue the prescription.  or suggest me that what ihave to do. whether I have to change my prescription. kindly give another prescription.

Answer
Your Homeopath is a QUACK.
If you want my help, go to my website and order a Complete workup.
I charge $112.50 and I take checks and credit cards.
I will help you with a remedy that will completely eliminate your problem.
Here is my website:
http://www.askahomeopath.net
Go to the order page and pay for a Complete workup.
Read About Dr. Irish to see how my long distance treatment works.
I am looking forward to helping you!
Dr. Alva Irish

Homeopathy

Dr. Alva Irish