Homeopathy/vitilgo on lips.

Respected Sir,

I am Ms Arunita. I am 33 years old. I have vitilgo problem on my lower lip. My skin is very dry, for that reason in early age I have beaten my lower lip, that result in white patch area  on my lower lip.  Dermatologist said grafting is the last answer. Sir, please tell me without grafting any solution for me.
         With regards Arunita.

Dear Mr Arunita
Vitiligo is a auto imune disorder and that can only be treated after a thorough case history taken. In homeopathy there is not such like specific medicines for specific disaese but the medicines are selected after the complete case history. So for the treatment it is highly required to consult a doctor going physically.
Thank you  

Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy

I can answer any health related queries regarding any health problems. I am here to support you guide you and to show you the right path by my experienced and expert health advice. I can explain you how homeopathy can help you in your existing health issues.

I have 20 years of treatment experiences in the respective field.