Homeopathy/vitilgo on lips.

Question
Respected Sir,

I am Ms Arunita. I am 33 years old. I have vitilgo problem on my lower lip. My skin is very dry, for that reason in early age I have beaten my lower lip, that result in white patch area  on my lower lip.  Dermatologist said grafting is the last answer. Sir, please tell me without grafting any solution for me.
         With regards Arunita.

Answer
Dear Mr Arunita
Vitiligo is a auto imune disorder and that can only be treated after a thorough case history taken. In homeopathy there is not such like specific medicines for specific disaese but the medicines are selected after the complete case history. So for the treatment it is highly required to consult a doctor going physically.
Thank you  

Homeopathy

Dr.Rangadhar Satapathy