Homeopathy/calcium deposits in knee joint

Question
recently 4-5 mo.now, knee pain x-ray shows calcium deposits in knee joint. a little fluid nearby also not much.film showed several pieces and one visibly larger than the other 3 or 4. only injury, besides a car accident over 30 yr. ago I can think of 1s last winter I slipped on ice and slightly hyper extended the knee......./ yes, for a really long time I do experience sleep issues,bowel/bladder, cravings,dreams,sexual/labido, also diag. fribromialsia about 10 yr. ago and have hypothyroidisim for over 40 yrs.had partial then complete hysterectomy at about age 33, ovary tumor....and painfull periods. gall bladder removed about the same year also.no family history except mother also had female problems and a large tumor. I am a 63 yr. old woman. Wonder if RHUS TOX would help my knee. I also take apple cider viniger capsules daily.

Answer
Hello,
     On the basis of all your symptoms, I would recommend the following two remedies for you:
Bryonia 200, 4 pills thrice daily; and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily, for a month. This should help you more than Rhus toxicodendron, considering that you have hydrarthrosis along with calcifications in your joint. Thank you.  

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri