Homeopathy/calcium deposits in knee joint

recently 4-5, knee pain x-ray shows calcium deposits in knee joint. a little fluid nearby also not showed several pieces and one visibly larger than the other 3 or 4. only injury, besides a car accident over 30 yr. ago I can think of 1s last winter I slipped on ice and slightly hyper extended the knee......./ yes, for a really long time I do experience sleep issues,bowel/bladder, cravings,dreams,sexual/labido, also diag. fribromialsia about 10 yr. ago and have hypothyroidisim for over 40 yrs.had partial then complete hysterectomy at about age 33, ovary tumor....and painfull periods. gall bladder removed about the same year family history except mother also had female problems and a large tumor. I am a 63 yr. old woman. Wonder if RHUS TOX would help my knee. I also take apple cider viniger capsules daily.

On the basis of all your symptoms, I would recommend the following two remedies for you:
Bryonia 200, 4 pills thrice daily; and Calcarea fluoricum 3X, 4 tablets thrice daily, for a month. This should help you more than Rhus toxicodendron, considering that you have hydrarthrosis along with calcifications in your joint. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.