You are here:

Homeopathy/Grief over illness of a loved one


Hi Aryev,

My father's been ill - he underwent emergency open heart surgery about 2 months ago, and is recovering but slowly.  He has also issues with his colon and a blood clot in his arm.  He is visiting medical specialists regularly and this week even had to go to the emergency again.

All of this is very stressful for us - as if anything goes wrong he could pass away at any time.  It is very difficult to see someone who was so strong all your life be so frail.  I'm wondering is there some type of remedy I could take to help cope with the pain?

(and as an aside, unfortunately, my father isn't open to homeopathic counseling - so there's no need to address his issue)

Thank-you and best wishes,

Hello Nalada,

Please accept my sincerest wishes for quick recovery of your father.

You and other family members can take the flower essence combination of Red Chestnut and Gentian for stress and worry in regards to his health.

You can buy them from any local health food store. Dissolve 4 drops of each remedy in a glass of water and take small sips throughout the day for several days (until the stress has subsided).

best wishes,


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Aryev P. Bhardwejj


I can answer any information type questions related to Homeopathy, Bach Flower Essences and Yoga Therapy. I often use all these modalities to address health issues in my practice. However it would not be possible for me to give a prescription based on such a limited interaction such as this forum.


I have been studying homeopathy for over 2 decades and have been practicing it for more than 10 years. I have helped hundreds of people with all types of life problems.

Canadian Society of Homeopaths, Ontario Homeopathic Association

B.E.; D.Hom. (UK); D.H.H., HOM

Past/Present Clients
I have served clients from all over the world.

©2017 All rights reserved.