Homeopathy/Grief over illness of a loved one

Question
Hi Aryev,

My father's been ill - he underwent emergency open heart surgery about 2 months ago, and is recovering but slowly.  He has also issues with his colon and a blood clot in his arm.  He is visiting medical specialists regularly and this week even had to go to the emergency again.

All of this is very stressful for us - as if anything goes wrong he could pass away at any time.  It is very difficult to see someone who was so strong all your life be so frail.  I'm wondering is there some type of remedy I could take to help cope with the pain?

(and as an aside, unfortunately, my father isn't open to homeopathic counseling - so there's no need to address his issue)

Thank-you and best wishes,
Nalada

Answer
Hello Nalada,

Please accept my sincerest wishes for quick recovery of your father.

You and other family members can take the flower essence combination of Red Chestnut and Gentian for stress and worry in regards to his health.

You can buy them from any local health food store. Dissolve 4 drops of each remedy in a glass of water and take small sips throughout the day for several days (until the stress has subsided).

best wishes,

Homeopathy

Aryev P. Bhardwejj