Homeopathy/hbv dna 1800

QUESTION: hbv dna 1800 cure possible ? plz help me
use medicine homeopathy

ANSWER: Dear Kishor,
         The term 'cure' is avoided by doctors in the case of viral infections such as Hepatitis B, because it is almost impossible to tell if the virus is out of the system or not. The antibodies against its antigenic fragments are known to last lifelong in the human bloodstream. Further, the presence of the DNA of the virus is not really exact in quantifying the number of viruses. Hence, we ask patients to take care all their life, so that they can lead nearly normal lives throughout. Thank you.

QUESTION: report after dna 1800 cure & care plz help me sir

Dear Kishor,
         I suggest that you start off first with either SBL company's Liv-T or Schwabe India's alpha-Liv live tonics. These not only protect the liver, but also boost your immunity so as to help your body combat such viruses. you can take 2 teaspoons in half a glass of water thrice daily for a month. Also, it will be better if you give me more details about yourself, based on the questionnaire provided by me on the allexperts website. This will help me to select a constitutional drug for you, which could be further helpful in your case. Thank you.  

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.