Homeopathy/perfume allergy

Dear Prasad

I am suffering from difficult breathing from perfume
Pls advise any homeopathic remedy

Zafar Iqbal

Dear Zafar,
         I'm afraid, you will have to give me more details about yourself on the basis of my questionnaire put up on the allexperts.com website. Only then will I be in a position to prescribe appropriately for you. However, if you wish to try a specific remedy, you can try Arsenicum album 30C, 4 pills thrice daily for 15 days. Thank you.

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri

I can answer any question related to homeopathy and medicine in general. I can give information on Yoga and meditation, and some tips on naturopathy too. Being well aware of the scope and limitations about the various schools of medicine, I can guide the patients as to which therapeutic protocol would be ideal for them and I can also brief them about the probable diagnosis and prognosis for a particular case. Patients do not know that ancillary and auxiliary modes of treatment such as diet, regimen, and other non-medicinal procedures are vital in the long term treatment and prophylaxis of a particular disease. These details can also be provided to them by me.

I have ten years experience in the field. Having worked with two of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in India as their Homeopathic Consultant, I have successfully treated thousands of patients to date.

I was a Homeopathic Consultant for the Banaji Homeopathic pharmacy and the Zoroastrian Homeopathic Pharmacy Annexe

I have a Bachelor's degree in homeopathic medicine and surgery from the University of Mumbai.

I had topped the University and was felicitated for the same.