Homeopathy/Teucrium Marum Verum

Question
Respected Sir,
         One Homeo Doctor has prescribed  Teucrium Marum Verum 6(dilution,two drops twice) )for my 4 year old grandson,as HE FREQUENTLY SUFFERS FROM COLD AND COUGH.
        Another doctor has told me that this is a medicine used for some serious disease .Please advise.
         With thanks

Answer
Hello,
     Please note that in Homeopathy, we treat the patient as a whole, using remedies that are capable of acting multiple organs or systems of the body and thereby treating a wide range of pathologies, ranging from simple illnesses to serious disease conditions. Thus, a remedy like Arsenicum album, for example, can be used a simple cold as well as a case of cancer. Homeopathic medicines are merely immunomodulators that stimulate the body to heal itself. So, please do not worry. If the doctor has prescribed TMV for your grandson, it is absolutely safe is not going to harm him in any way. Thank you.

Homeopathy

Dr. Prasad R. Chandragiri